Add: Phuoc Thuan, Xuyen Moc, Ba Ria, Ho Tram Beach, Vung Tau, Vietnam
- The Grand Ho Tram Strip Resort is the first luxurious large-scale integrated resort and leisure destination in Vietnam.
- The resort complex features the biggest licensed prized gaming venue in Vietnam, world-class accommodation with 541 well-designed lush rooms looking over gorgeous dunes and sparkling blue sea, seven diverse restaurants meeting every taste, an exclusive spa offering customized pampering treatments and an exciting nightclub featuring sexy pole dancers, DJs and endless drink offerings.
- Golfers can also test their skills with the challenging yet exciting The Bluffs golf course designed by the renowned Greg Norman while their families are welcome to three remarkable outdoor pools, electrifying water sports, free daily activities, well-equipped gym and Kids' Corner and Teen Center specially designed for children.
Address : 159 Thuy Van Street, Thuy Van Beach, Vung Tau, Vietnam
- The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, located in Thuy Van Beach, Vung Tau, is a popular choice for travelers. Only 120.0 km away, this 5-star hotel can be easily accessed from the airport.
- No less exceptional is the hotel's easy access to the city's myriad attractions and landmarks, such as Imperial Plaza, Merastis Tower, Phat Buu Tu Pagoda.
- At The Imperial Hotel Vung Tau, the excellent service and superior facilities make for an unforgettable stay.
- Top features of the hotel include free Wi-Fi in all rooms, 24-hour front desk, facilities for disabled guests, Wi-Fi in public areas, valet parking.